FREE Executive Seminar:
“9 Critical IT Security Protections EVERY Business Must Have In Place NOW To Avoid Cyber Attacks, Data Breach Lawsuits, Bank Fraud and Compliance Penalties”
When: Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
Session Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: La Hacienda Ranch
3300 N Interstate 35E
Carrollton, TX 75007
During This Seminar You’ll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and 9 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- SPECIAL BONUS: Melisa Miller of The Gray-Hart Group will discuss ICD-10 survival tactics.
Who Should Attend?
Medical executives and practice managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for all medical organizations that handle sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or who simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
“Master Computing Made My Job 10x Easier”
A while back we weren’t able to connect to our Practice Management software, Medinformatix. Some parts of it would work, but others were completely blank and wouldn’t let us put any information into it. Master Computing came by, spent some time in our IT closet, then came out and said we were good to go. Sure enough, I opened it back up, and everything was working. There were menus and forms that I had never even known were there that make my job 10X easier.
Dr. Isaac Perez, M.D.
Flower Mound Dermatology
“I Have Never Had A Negative Experience with Master Computing.”
I don't know if you guys have time to read all of these, but I want to let you know how much I appreciate everything you all do. I am always astounded at how wonderful your customer service is. Every employee at your company goes above and beyond every time I have an issue and I have never had a negative experience dealing with Master Computing. You guys ROCK and are by far the greatest IT company I have had the pleasure of working with. Thank you to Justin, Jay and Joe-without you guys, Grayson would cease to function.