If you haven't tried Fiverr.com yet, you're in for a treat. Fiverr is a global online marketplace where freelancers offer to perform an amazing variety of tasks and services, starting at just $5.00.
Need a whiteboard-style video for your website? A new logo? Help creating a PowerPoint or Prezi presentation? Then you need to check out Fiverr.
To get started, just go to Fiverr.com. And for best results, follow these five rules:
1. Steer clear of bad gigs – Buying hundreds of backlinks for your website might sound cool… Then again, you might be in for a nasty surprise. If a gig seems fake, it just might be… Find another gig.
2. Shop around – Compare different sellers and use the "Favorites" feature to build a shopping list before you buy.
3. Examine closely – Check reviews, response time, number of gigs completed and gig details. Questions? Ask the seller before buying.
4. Communicate clearly – Save time by spelling out in exact detail what you want in your order.
5. Accept nothing less than perfection – Top sellers are often happy to make revisions until you're happy.
Okay? Ready, set…go save a boatload on your first Fiverr gig!